Petzl Vertex® Hi-Viz Helmet
Petzl Vertex Hi-Viz Helmet
The VERTEX helmet is very comfortable and thanks to its six-point textile suspension and CENTERFIT and FLIP&FIT systems it guarantees that the helmet fits securely on the head.
The adjustable-strength chinstrap makes it ideal for both work at height and on the ground.
Also the un-ventilated outer shell protects against electrical hazards, molten metal splash and flames.
With its potential for integration of a Petzl headlamp, hearing protection and multiple accessories, it is an entirely modular helmet, thus meeting the specific additional needs of professionals. The high visibility version features a fluorescent outer shell with phosphorescent clips and reflective bands making for optimal visibility for the worker, day or night.
Petzl Vertex® Hi-Viz Pilot Helmet available in:
For other Safety Equipment please follow this link
Per meter, 18m Coil, 30m Coil, 50m Coil
- Head circumference: 53-63cm
- Weight: 495g
- Material(s): ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), nylon, polycarbonate, high-strength polyester, polyethylene
- Certification(s): CE, EN 397, EN 12492 (1), EN 50365, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class E, EAC, AS/NZS 1801
(1) meets all requirements of the EN 12492 standard, except the ventilation requirement.
- Six-point textile suspension adapts perfectly to the shape of the head.
- CENTERFIT feature allows perfect centering of the helmet on the head, thanks to its two side adjustment wheels.
- FLIP & FIT system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on the head. The system folds into the shell for easy storage and transport.
- Interchangeable standard comfort foam.
Protection designed for work at height and on the ground, day or night:
- DUAL chinstrap allows the worker to adjust chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments: work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397). The clip has two positions, corresponding to two uses: high strength, limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall, and low strength, limiting the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground.
- Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell.
- Protection against electrical hazards, molten metal splash and flames, thanks to the unventilated external shell.
- Fluorescent outer shell with phosphorescent clips and reflective bands, for optimal visibility of the worker, day or night.
- Eye shield with EASYCLIP side attachment system for easy installation.
- Petzl headlamp with mounts, or headlamp with elastic headband.
- Helmet protector keeps the shell free from soiling and paint splash.
- Nape protector provides effective sun and rain protection for the nape of the neck.
- Nametag holder allows user to be easily identified.
- Changeable chinstrap and foam.
- Hearing protection.
- Available in two high-visibility colours: yellow and orange.