Comet Manoverboard Light & Smoke Signal
Out of stock
Manoverboard MK9 compact Light & Smoke Signal
The Manoverboard MK9 compact Lifebuoy marker produces dense orange smoke for 15 minutes.
Features two self contained, inversion switched, LED lights which far exceed SOLAS requirements.
Ships are required to carry 2 markers, one mounted on each bridge wing with the brackets supplied and attached by line to a 4kg Lifebuoy.
The signal is used to mark the position of a man overboard by day or night.
It can be automatically deployed by releasing the attached lifebuoy, or manually activated.
• Height: 375mm (14.76 in)
• Diameter: 183mm (7.20 in)
• Weight: 3.3 kg (7.27 lb.)
• Weight – including bracket and angles: 3.85 kg (8.5 lb.)
• Net Explosive Content: 1.287 kg (2.84 lb)
• Lamps (bulbs): 2 x 3.6v 2.0A
• Temperature range: -30°C to +65°C
• Burning time: 15 minutes
• Colour of light: white
• Duration: 2 candela for 2 hours
• Use with lifebuoy weighing: 4.0 kg (8.82 lb.)
• Attach to lifebuoy with line: 4m (13ft) long, 9.5mm (0.37 in) diameter