HypoHoist & RibHoist
£259.00 – £339.00
For additional information and video demonstrations please click here
Seasafe Hypo Hoist & Ribhoist multi award winning HypoHoist.
Seasafe HypoHoist & Ribhoist man overboard rescue equipment can be deployed with only one person, perfect for a lightly crewed vessel or couples sailing.
Standard versions are suitable for a Free Board of 1.5m.
Bespoke sized Hypo Hoists can also be manufactured for specific vessels, ships or super yachts.
SeaSafe manufacture three versions of the HypoHoist:
- Rib Hoist no Ladder – Carabinas extra (min 4 needed)
- Rib Hoist with Ladder – Carabinas extra (min 4 needed)
- Hypo Hoist no Ladder
- Hypo Hoist with Ladder
A major step forward in marine safety the HypoHoist man overboard rescue equipment has been specifically designed to rescue a conscious or unconscious person from the water and back onto the safety of the vessel.
Whilst minimising risk and injury to the casualty.
To see the HypoHoist in action, please see our information videos here – Videos
- FOR USE ON COMMERCIAL & PRIVATE VESSELS.
- SIMPLE TO DEPLOY
- CAN BE OPERATED BY ONE PERSON, EVEN A CHILD
- MOB CASUALTY KEPT IN A CONSTANT HORIZONTAL POSITION
- DUAL FUNCTION CRADLE FEATURE
- CAN BE USED AS A BOARDING LADDER
- CAN BE USED AS A TRAINING AID FOR CHILDREN & AS A FUN DEVICE.
- MAJOR ADVANCE IN ON-BOARD LIFE SAVING EQUIPMENT.
- INNOVATIVE MARINE SAFETY DEVICE.
- INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNING DESIGN. INCLUDING‘US COASTGUARD AWARD FOR MARINE SAFETY’
Rib Hoist without Ladder, Rib Hoist with Ladder, Hypo Hoist without Ladder, Hypo Hoist with Ladder
By lifting a MOB vertically can cause a rapid drop in blood pressure, greatly increasing the chances of cardiac failure and neurological malfunctions, but the HypoHoist significantly reduces such risks – and the potential problems caused by the effects of immersion hypothermia – by maintaining the casualty in a constant horizontal position during and after recovery.
The main component of Hypo Hoist is its dual function cradle which can be used to either hoist and roll the MOB up the freeboard, level with the deck and back on to the craft, or to operate as a boarding ladder with hand holds to allow quick and easy access back onto the vessel.