Pro-Zip 170N LifeJacket
Pro-Zip 170N Certified to 150N for the ISO12402 Standard – actual tested buoyancy of 170N.
Designed for professional & commercial environments. Including offshore racing or working with heavy clothing or tools in an offshore environment.
All Lifejackets now have NFC tags fitted as standard with Life jacket details and service history stored. These can easily be read without opening the lifejacket.
We can also add any information required to the tag, ie owners contact information, any medical information etc.
Please use the drop down below to add any information you require.
With the unique removable front cover they can be interchanged, washed or updated if necessary.
Embroidery options are available for the covers including logos and/or text as required.
Pre-operation checks are made simpler with the front cover zip allowing easy access to the firing mechanism to ensure everything is correct.
- Made in Britain
- Patented design
- Lightweight at only 1.2 kg
- 150 Newton Lifejacket, inflates to 170N
- 33g CO2 bottle
- Oral back-up inflation
- Manual back-up inflation on Automatic life jackets
- Concealed, pea-less whistle
- Single Crotch Strap
- Retro reflective tape on lung (seen on inflation)
- NFC description tab
- Padded soft & comfortable collar
- Three types of waist belt style to choose from
- SOLAS approved Lifejacket light (optional)
- Outside front zip to allow easy access to the firing mechanism & gas (CO2) bottle
- Normal size Lifejacket fits chests between 68cm -144cm (26” – 56”)
- Extra large Lifejacket fits chest up to 160cm (63”)
- ISO 12402-3 Life Jacket
- ISO 12402-6 Life Jacket (Manual)
- ISO 12401 Harness
- ISO 12402-8 Spray hood (Optional)
We have a collection of extremely useful videos, which you can find here. You can watch a video of Lifejackets which people have customised, how to re-arm and re-pack the Lifejacket, how to change the front cover and how to attach a SOLAS light. The video below demonstrates how to change the front cover of the SeaSafe Lifejacket and gives an insight into how the product works.