Pro-Zip 275N LifeJacket
Pro-Zip 275N LifeJacket certified to 275N for the ISO12402 Standard – tested buoyancy of 310N.
Designed for professional & commercial environments. Including offshore racing or working with heavy clothing or tools in an offshore environment.
All Lifejackets now have NFC tags fitted as standard with Life jacket details and service history stored. Making the service history and life jacket information easily read.
We can also add any information required to the tag, ie owners contact information, any medical information etc.
Please use the drop down below to add any information you require.
Also the unique removable front cover can be interchanged, washed or updated if necessary.
Embroidery options are available for the covers including logos and/or text as required.
Pre-operation checks are made simpler with the front cover zip allowing easy access to the firing mechanism to ensure everything is correct.
Black, Hi-Viz Orange, Hi-Viz Yellow, Navy, Red, Burgundy
- Made in Britain
- Patented design
- Lightweight at only 1.5kgs
- 275 Newton Lifejacket, inflates to 310N
- 60g CO2 bottle
- Oral back-up inflation
- Manual back-up inflation on Automatic Lifejackets
- Concealed pea-less whistle
- Single Crotch Strap
- Retro-reflective tape on lung (seen on inflation)
- Padded soft & comfortable collar
- Two types of waist belt style to choose from
- SOLAS approved Lifejacket light (optional)
- Outside front zip to allow easy access to the firing mechanism & gas (CO2) bottle
- Normal Size Lifejacket fits chest between 68cm -144cm (26” – 56”)
- Extra large Lifejacket fits chest up to 160cm £63”)
- Single crotch strap fitted as standard
- ISO 12402-2 Life Jacket
- ISO 12402-6 Life Jacket (Manual)
- ISO 12401 Harness
- ISO 12402-8 Spray hood (Optional)
We have a collection of extremely useful videos, which you can find here. You can watch a video of Lifejackets which people have customised, how to re-arm and re-pack the Lifejacket, how to change the front cover and how to attach a SOLAS light. The video below demonstrates how to change the front cover of the SeaSafe Lifejacket and gives an insight into how the product works.