T-ISS Retro Reflective Tape is intended for reflectorising SOLAS (Safety Of Life At Sea) life support equipment such as life jackets, lifebuoys and life rafts specially designed for the marine and offshore industry.
- SOLAS (Safety of life at sea) approved
- Strong self adhesive backing
- The tape is silver in colour under daytime viewing conditions and reflects a bright white.
- Specially designed for the marine industry.
- Long durability, high brightness and anti-delamination.
- Provides high reflectivity over a wide range of entrance angles, whether dry or wet.
- It conforms to IMO Res A.658 (16)
- Meets U.S. Coast Guard specifications
- Approved by numerous national authorities around the world
- Approved with the Ships Wheel mark
- Long durability, high brightness and antidelamination
- Provides high reflectivity whether dry or wet
- Silver in colour in daytime viewing conditions
- Reflects a bright white
- Can have a life expectancy of 10 years