ACR ResQlink View RLS PLB
ACR ResQlink View RLS PLB
Small but resilient, the ACR ResQLink PLB for a lifejacket has been professionally engineered and tested to ensure it can withstand even the harshest elements.
This buoyant Personal Locator Beacon requires no subscription for use, boasts a digital display providing live status and GPS coordinates, and includes the new Return Link Service (RLS) feature.
Beacons with RLS provide confirmation to the user that their beacon’s emergency distress message has been received and that their location has been detected.
RLS works by sending a signal back through the Cospas Sarsat satellite network to confirm to the beacon user that the distress message from a beacon has been received and their location has been detected.
User confirmation is distinctly indicated by a flashing blue light and a corresponding confirmation message on the digital display.
With three levels of integrated signal technology – GPS positioning, a powerful 406 MHz signal, and 121.5 MHz homing capability – the ResQLink View RLS quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of search and rescue satellites.
Additionally, a built-in strobe and infrared strobe facilitate nighttime, or other low visibility, rescues.
Whether on land, at sea, or in the air, trust that the ACR ResQLink PLB for a lifejacket satellite precision and military durability, puts rescue in the palm of your hands.
Wherever your adventure takes you, whether it’s a trip to the highest mountain peaks, the most undiscovered terrain, or the vastest of oceans, rest assured that the ResQLink View RLS always activates easily.
Simply deploy the antenna, press the on button, and the beacon will provide you with confirmation when your distress message has been received and your location detected, while also effortlessly guiding rescuers to within 100 meters or less of your position.
Enjoy added peace of mind using the integrated digital display to view live beacon status and GPS coordinates throughout the rescue process.
- No Subscription Required
- Digital Display
- Return Link Service (RLS) Functionality
- GPS | Galileo GNSS
- Built-In Buoyancy
- Strobe and Infrared Strobe
- Global Coverage
- MEOSAR Compatible
- Small and lightweight
- 5 year battery life
- 28 hours Operational Life**
- ACR ResQLink PLB for a lifejacket
- Multifunction Clip System Included
- Exclusive ACR Skins included with purchase (customize your beacon and tailor it to your lifestyle and preferred activities)
For more on the ACR ResQLink PLB for a lifejacket or more Personal Locator Beacon’s please follow this link
- Name – ResQLink View RLS
- Product Description – Buoyant Personal Locator Beacon with Digital Display and Return Link Service (RLS)
- Model Number – PLB-435
- Application – Hiking, camping, rock climbing, snow mobiling, skiing, fishing, boating, canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding etc.
- Size – 4.52” (L) x 2.03” (W) x 1.49” (D)
- 11.48 cm (L) x 5.16 cm (W) x 3.78 cm (D)
- Weight – 0.33 lbs (148 g)
- Battery – Non-hazmat Lithium batteries (LiMnO₂)
- Class – Class 2 Operation (at -4°F / -20°C)
- Temperature Range – Storage: -22°F to +158°F (-30°C to +70°C)
- Operating – 4°F to +131°F (-20°C to +55°C)
- Battery Replacement – After 5 years or after emergency use, whichever is first.
- GPS-Multi – constellation receiver (GPS & Galileo GNSS)
- Activation – Manual
- Buoyant*- Yes
- Operational Life**- 28 hours
- Warranty – 5 years
- Waterproof – 16.40 ft (5m) @ 1 hr., 33 ft (10m) @ 10 min.
- Approvals – Cospas-Sarsat (see www.acrartex.com for full list of approvals)