Ships Wheel and SOLAS approved Fireman’s Outfit
Comprising of Helmet, Jacket, Trousers, Fireman’s Gloves, Nonconductive Gloves and Fireman’s Boots.
FireBuddy Plus Standard
Firebuddy Plus Extra with Retro Reflective Tape, Radio Pockets & Thigh Pockets
The Compacta helmet is constructed in flame retardant hightemperature copolymer plastic and has the following features,
- Long term resistance to 140°C/30 min, 250°C/15 min
- Polycarbonate anti-scratch and anti-fog coated visor
- Removable aluminised neck protector
- Interior polyurethane foam shock absorber
- Integrated adjustment system 52-63 cm
- Luminescent and reflective tape
- Flame retardant cotton chinstrap
- Compatible with full face BA mask
FireBuddy Suit (EN469)
The FireBuddy Suit is a two-piece garment with a four-layer construction. The outer shell is aramid. The second layer is a waterproof breathable membrane. The third layer is anmeta-aramid/para-aramid felted thermal barrier and the fourth layer is a Modacrylic / Lenzing lining.
The jacket has a stand up collar, elasticated cuffs, and is closed by a zip covered by an overlapping front with touch and close fastening to the front and collar.
- The trousers have wide elasticated braces with adjusters and quick-release buckles.
- Optional fire resistant retro reflective tape can be fitted tothe wrists, hem and ankles.
- Optional radio and thigh pocketscan be fitted as well.Fireman’s Gloves Leather (EN659)
- Leather gloves with Kevlar insert and cuff. Heat resistant,slash and puncture resistant.
- Non-Conductive Gloves (EN60903)
- Electrically insulating to 500 volts working, tested to 2500 volts AC.
Fireman’s Boots (EN 20345, EN 15090)
- Fire resistant Wellingtons, made in fireproof nitrile rubber with polymer toe cap and composite antiperforation mid-sole.
- Weight 2.5 kgs
- Excellent resistance to heat contact, heat flow, fire
- Excellent resistance to chemicals : fuels, oils,greases, solvents, weak and diluted acids.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion and cuts