Flameguard Mk3 Fireman’s Outfit – SOLAS Approved
Out of stock
Ships Wheel and Solas Approved Fireman’s Outfit
Ships Wheel and SOLAS approved Fireman’s Outfit comprising Helmet (helmet not as picture of suit, see separate helmet image), Jacket, Trousers, Fireman’s Gloves (an inner glove and a knitted/aluminized outer glove) and Fireman’s Boots.
Extreme temperature resistance (up to 1000 C in a 10 second flash over flames).
• High resistance to mechanical impacts
• Electrical insulation capacity E2/E3
• Effective visibility achieved by reflective tape for optimal use in specific conditions
• Nomex 3 point chinstrap (tested to prevent skin irritation)
• Height-adjustable interior fitting adjustable from inside of shell
• Integrated adjustment system (52-64 cm)
• Wide range of accessories
• High tech polymer
• Anti-scratch and anti-fog coated external visor to EN 14458:2004
Flameguard Mk 2 Suit (EN531)
The Flameguard Mk 2 Suit is a two piece garment with constructed in fire resistant natural fibre with a highly reflective outer layer. The jacket has a stand up collar, elasticated cuffs, and is closed by a touch and close fastening to the front and neck. The trousers have webbing bracers with adjuster and the lower leg is elasticated.
Fireman’s Boots (EN345-2)
Fire resistant Wellingtons, with flexible, soft rubber uppers, sanitised cotton linings, and slip resistant sole pattern with ladder grips.