Fireguard SOLAS suit
Category: Fire Systems
The Fireguard suit is a two-piece garment with a two-layer construction of fire resistant natural fibre to EN532.
- It has been treated with Proban and a water repellent finish, which can withstand 50 washes without degradation.
- The jacket has a stand-up collar, elasticated cuffs, and is closed by a zip covered by a flap with touch and close fastening to front and collar.
- The trousers have an elastic halter and plastic adjuster allowing a wide range of wearers.
- The lower leg is tightened with touch and close straps.
- They come in one size only.
- The outer gloves are made from the same fabric as the suit and are worn over non conducting gloves.
- The helmet assembly comprises a safety helmet to EN397 fitted with a fabric neck curtain and a replaceable 2 mm heat and impact resistant polycarbonate visor.
- The visor can be flipped up. A chin strap is fitted to secure the helmet.
- Wellington boots sizes 10 (UK) with protective toe cap to EN20345 are provided.