LALIZAS Emergency evacuation Breathing device”ESCAPE-15”
Lalizas Emergency Escape Breathing Device (EEBD)
The breathing device Complies with the amended SOLAS ch.II-2 and the IMO MSC/Circ.849. All vessels on international routes must carry EEBD’s on board.
Lalizas approved EEBD carries the following characteristics:
– Flame resistant materials, silver in colour to reflect heat and be highly visible.
– Durable and reliable construction with low maintenance
– Full-face hood fits all persons
– Steady air-flow for 15 minutes with sufficient air delivery rate
– Easy visual access on the pressure gauge
– Working temperature range: -10oC to 65oC
– Easy to refill cylinder – no adaptor required
– Approved to SOLAS Chapter II – 2 and MSC/Circ.849 & designed to meet ΕΝ1146:2005 & ISO 23291-1(2008)