Sea Marshall AU10 PLB’s with integrated AIS
Sea Marshall AU10 plb ais
The PLB with integrated AIS is an Automatic 121.5MHz Personal Locator Beacon which can be picked up by on board monitoring devices.
Also by ships, aircraft or coastguard and includes the Automatic Identification System which will be picked up via chart plotters fitted to most boats.
sea marshall plb ais – sea marshall plb ais – sea marshall plb ais – sea marshall plb ais – sea marshall plb ais – sea marshall plb ais
Sea Marshall AU9, Sea Marshall AU10
The New sMRT AU10 automatically alerts on 121.5MHz and tracks casualties via AIS to within 10 metres.
With GPS position updated every minute via AIS, your
and every nearby vessel becomes an instant SAR asset.
Automatic activation will alert you of every MOB
incident within 2 – 5 seconds, track casualties up to
75 miles away and ensure that YOU SAVE LIVES.
Why choose a sMRT AU10 ?
- Activates automatically on immersion in water or manually Alerts via traditional 121.5MHz
- Indicates GPS position in less than 45s*Updates GPS position via AIS every minute
- Multiple targets can be tracked simultaneously
- Individual MMSI identification
- Up to 75 mile range with worldwide satellite coverage*
- Designed to be integrated withSOLAS approved sMRT PFD
- Built in flashing light enhances visual detection
- Utilises existing Sea Marshall 121.5MHz receivers/SARfinders
- Annual recertification ensures optimum performance
- Operating time 12 hours continuous
- Standby battery life is 3 years when permanently armed/ready
- 12 hour operation if armed for 12 months
A mandatory annual service & certification is required with this product.
AU10 Technical Information
- Sealing depth IP68
- Operating temp –
- 20° to +55°C
- Storage Temp -45° to +70°C
- Operating humidity to 95% non-condensing
- Shock 20G min
- Vibration EuroCAE ED-14G
- Compass safe distance 30cm (for <1° detection)
- Buoyancy Buoyant (index=9%)
- Transportation Air cargo UN 3091 – not hazardous
- Dimensions (Case) 80mm x 95mm x 35mm
- Weight 250g
- Antenna Visible Length 535mm
- EMC EN 301 489-22 V1.3.1, EN 301 489-1 V1.8.1, EN 302 961-2 V1.2.2
- Electrical Safety EN 60950-1:2006
- Marine IEC 60945:2002
- Radio (121.5MHz) EN 300 152 V1.1.1, EN 302 961-2 V1.1.0
- Radio (AIS) ETS 303 098-1 V0.0.4, RTCM 11901.1:2012,
- Airband frequencies 121.500, 121.650, 121.775 MHz Distress
- Marine-band frequencies 161.975, 162.025 MHz (AIS1, AIS2)
- Signaling type AIS-MOB standards applied ETSI 303 098-1, RTCM STANDARD 11901.1
- Marine-band power 1W EIRP
- VHF antenna Centre-fed dipole, comprising cable and l/8 coil whip
- GPS antenna Circular-polarised wide-angle bulb
- Operating Time >12 hours continuous
- GPS position update Every minute
- GPS Time to first lock <1 minute under normal operating conditions
- Alert indication Audible and visible SOS signalling
- Activation Slide switch plus water sensor
- MMSI Permanent factory programmed (972 prefix)