The AU9 monitors your safety 24/7 and is one of the fastest ways to track you after a man overboard situation. This General Purpose model is suitable for any maritime company.
How does it work?
The AU9 works in seconds. It sends an emergency alert on 121.5 MHz, which the base unit tracks. Your crew use this homing signal to find and recover you quickly.
Search and Rescue can also track your position using the 121.5 MHz frequency.
Why choose an AU9?
- Works in just 2 seconds
- Monitors your safety 24/7
- Small and lightweight
- LED antenna for easier tracking
- Lightweight and easily fits to a lifejacket or PFD
- 24/7 monitoring
- 2 second auto-activation or manual operation
- 100mW power output
- hours emergency transmission on 121.5 MHz (international Search and Rescue)
- LED strobe on antenna for visual tracking
- Automatic low battery indicator (user replaceable battery)
- Test function to check signal transmission and battery power
- 1 year standard warranty
A mandatory annual service & certification is required with this product.