A high tech gilet style jacket with integrated life jacket built in and a rear black mesh panel.
Coat Sizes - Click Here
Embroidery Information - Click Here
Matching trousers see below.
The Pacific Lite is a high tech gilet style jacket (often called a body warmer) with integrated life jacket built in. This jacket has a rear black mesh panel, which allows air to flow through the garment, providing a cool and lightweight feel for warmer weather or to allow for layering of clothing underneath.
- Automatic self-righting 150 Newton Lifejacket
- Retro-reflective tape over the shoulders
- Lifting Becket with Stainless Steel D Ring
- Crotch strap with detachable clip
- SOLAS approved automatic light fitted
- Gusset pocket with Aquapac mini phone case attached
- Flare pocket
- Knife/Maglite holder under velcro flap
- 2 x webbing loops: one to fit compass, the other a VHF radio (items not included)
- Plastic D Rings each side of gilet
- Radio microphone loop at top of oral tube cover
- Mesh fabric panel on rear and on rear of the lining for complete airflow
- 2 x outside zipped fleece lined pocket
Waterproof OverTrousers - taped seams, elasticated waist. (colour matched with bottom half of coat)
Waterproof Hi-Fits - taped seams, elasticated braces. (colour matched with bottom half of coat)
Waterproof Hi-Fits Plus - taped seams, elasticated braces, double layer waterproof system, reinforced areas, velcro zip gussets. (colour matched with bottom half of coat)
Click and drag your mouse to rotate the image