The ORKA Tropic coverall is specially designed to give the best protection with unrivalled comfort in tropical conditions and extreme heat.
Extremely durable yet lightweight fabric protects yet allows the body to breathe reducing the humidity accumulation on the inside of the garment.
It has all the same features of its heavier stable mate Magnus coverall including – Multiple pockets, tailored fit, quality Hi Viz tape and quality YKK brass zippers, all features that make this Tropic coverall an essential part of your protection in warm climates.
Protection – Exceeding EN standards – For peace of mind & protection of life.
Comfort – Tailored Fit – Can frustrated workers operate safely? Our coveralls reduce body stress & increase productivity.
Durability – Low shrinkage & tough construction – This makes our coveralls a long term option (holes in garments never were safe)
- Durable yet soft 230gsm fabric
- Unique tailored fit
- 2 Deep fill chest pockets with brass zip
- 2 Hip pockets
- 2 Deep fill side pockets
- 2 Slash pockets to inside
- 1 Tool pocket on right leg
- 1 Pen pocket on left arm
- Flex fit elasticated waist band
- Action back
- Tough triple stitch seam with FR thread
- Concealed YKK zip
- Neck flex Stud closures at top of zip
- 50mm Loxy® Flame Retardant Hi-Vis tape
- Compatible with Envirofluid Safewash – for safe & powerful cleaning at 40°C
- Sizes – UK 38-60