Kannad Safelink Solo PLB – Life Jacket Personal Locator Beacon
- Internationally approved
- Subscription-free & no call charges
- Compact, light and durable
- Waterproof to 10m and buoyant when uséd with flotation pouch
- True global emergency alerting via COSPAS-SARSAT satellites
- 406MHz international distress signal and 121.5MHz homing signal
- 50 channel integral GPS
- Minimum of 24 hours continuous operation
- Simple 3 stage activation
- Operates at temperatures down to -20Â°c
- SOS LED flash light
- Self-test up to 12 times per year
- 5 year replaceable battery life
- Flotation pouch, lanyard and universal pouch included
Kannad Safelink Solo PLB – Life Jacket Personal Locator Beacon Transmits an emergency signal via the dedicated 406Mhz distress frequency, monitored by the global COSPAS-SARSAT satellite system, alerting services to the emergency and ID of the PLB user.
The integral 50 channel GPS gives search and rescue services accurate location coordinates, updating every 20 minutes.
Also transmitting on the 121.5MHz homing frequency enabling services to home in on the signal.