Automatic 150N Harness & D-Ring Life Jacket with Red & Grey Cover
- Made in Britain
- Patented design
- Lightweight at only 1.2 kg
- 170 Newton Lifejacket, inflates to 170N
- 33g CO2 bottle
- Oral back-up inflation
- Manual back-up inflation on Automatic Lifejackets
- Concealed, pea-less whistle
- Retro-reflective tape on lung (seen on inflation)
- Padded soft & comfortable collar
- Three types of waist belt style to choose from
- SOLAS approved Lifejacket Light (optional)
- Limitless fabrics and colours to choose from
- Outside front zip to allow easy access to the firing mechanism & gas (CO2) bottle
- Normal Size Lifejacket fits chest between 68cm -144cm (26” – 56”)
- Extra Large Lifejacket fits chest up to 160cm (63”)
- Single crotch strap fitted as standard
- ISO 12402-3 Life Jacket
- ISO 12401 Harness
- ISO 12402-8 Spray hood (Optional)
Certified to 150N for the ISO12402 standard with an actual tested buoyancy of 170N.
All I-Zip 170N LifeJackets now have NFC tags fitted as standard.
This includes Lifejacket specification and service history allowing it to be easily be read without opening the lifejacket.
Other information can be added, ie owners contact information, any medical information etc.
Please use the drop down below to add any information you require.
The front cover zip allows easy access to the firing mechanism for any pre-operation checks.
Our Life jackets have a unique removable front cover which can be changed, washed or replaced if necessary.
SeaSafe Systems Ltd
|Country/Region of Manufacture||
New with tags