£0.00 "All prices ex. VAT"
This award winning product is suitable for all vessels but really comes into its own on vessels that are short-handed i.e. Husband and wife sailors.
DescriptionSimply throw the unit into the water & within seconds of immersion, it automatically inflates and stands 2m above the water. The light automatically activates, highly visible up to a mile away, even in 2 metre seas. Webbing loops allow the casualty to put their arms around the marker to help support them. When fatigued it gives them an extra sense of security & stability. Instantly deployed (can be thrown to the casualty immediately). No need to go to where a MOB unit is mounted and activate the release mechanism.
- Highly portable, packed into a compact valise with throwing handle
- SMALL – Only W180mm x H280mm x D70mmwhen packed – very easily stowed.
- Automatic Pro-Sensor CO2 inflation system (as used in lifejackets)
- Automatically inflates upon immersion in water and sits 2.5 metres above water level.
- Sea Anchor / Drogue reduces downwind drift.
- SOLAS reflective tape to improve visibility. Ensures faster detection, with easily spotted fluorescent yellow material with flying pennant to assist visibility.
- The reflective yellow coloured material has the highest visibility rating under the UV searchlights used for detection in fog and inclement conditions.
- Grab Handles to assist supporting person overboard.
- Pea-less whistle attached.
- Can be used as a marker by unclipping sea anchor and replacing it with a conventional anchor and chain.
- Hi-visibilty, 2.5m streaming ribbon flag
- Service window allows inspection of firing mechanism from outside valise
- Re-usable and Re-packable, purchase a 33g CO2 Bottle to re-arm.