Life Raft Survival Manual
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating(1 customer review)
£0.00 "All prices ex. VAT"
The Survival Manual complies with IMO Resolution A.657 (16) Annex 2, the IMO Life Saving Appliances Code 220.127.116.11, and fulfills the SOLAS requirements to carry a Survival Manual in each Liferaft.
- Meets the requirements of IMO Res. A657 (16) and the IMO LSA Code.
- Printed as a booklet using water-resistant materials
- Available in English, Greek, German and Spanish
- Enables consistency throughout a fleet, and enhances the professional image of the owners and operators
- Protection against Exposure
- Anti-Seasickness Tablets
- Watches, Lookouts etc
- First Aid, Health Problems, Sanitary Arrangements
- Location Aids, incl. Radio Equipment
- Proper use of Survival Equipment
- Liferaft Maintenance
- Preparation for Heavy Weather
- Preparation for the Arrival of Rescue Services
- Maintenance of Morale