£0.00 "All prices ex. VAT"
When seconds matter, mariners count on the grab-and-go reliability of ACR’s Rapid Ditch Bag. This rugged bag features all of the pockets, tethers and loops you need to keep safety gear at the ready. The tough byoyant water resistant fabric and self-repairing, corrosion resistant zippers stand up to the harshest of elements. The shoulder straps transform into two 4’ leashes to tether survivors together in the water.
- Holds all the equipment needed to abandon ship.
- Floats with buoyant closed cell foam construction.
- External pockets allow instant access to emergency equipment.
RapidDitch Bag: Size: 29 x 10 x 14.5 (inches) / 737 x 254 x 368 (mm) – Weight: 2.3 lbs. (1 kg) – Float Load: 25 lbs dead weight with bag flooded in fresh water
RapidDitch Express Bag: Size: 21 x 6 x 14.5 (inches) / 533 x 152 x 368 (mm) – Weight: 1.5 lbs. (0.68 kg) – Float Load: 15 lbs dead weight with bag flooded in fresh water
- Holds all the equipment needed to abandon ship in an emergency; stow in easy-access waterproof locker until necessary to use
- Floats; buoyant closed cell foam construction
- Easy-fit attachment for locator light (light not included)
- Internal pockets and elastic daisy chain organizer
- External pockets allow instant access to EPIRB and GPS for quick activation
- Customize with survival equipment for your sailing/boating conditions
- Record equipment inventory on external, waterproof card for quick reference
- Water resistant, rugged fabric withstands years of service; 1,500 denier coated nylon exterior, 500 denier coated nylon liner with bias tape-finished main compartment seams
- Durable, self-repairing zipper
- Shoulder strap functions as tether, leaving hands free in an emergency