ASFR Orka Magnus
£77.47 "All prices ex. VAT"
This flame retardant and antistatic coverall is the ultimate garment for your protection and safety in the harsh offshore environment. The extremely durable fabric with and robust zips and fitments ensure you are protected day in day out. Couple this with multiple pockets, well-proportioned fit, high-visibility tape, quality brass zippers and the ORKA Magnus coverall is your first choice!
Protection – Exceeding EN standards – For peace of mind & protection of life.
Comfort – Tailored Fit – Can frustrated workers operate safely? Our coveralls reduce body stress & increase productivity.
Durability – Low shrinkage & tough construction – This makes our coveralls a long term option (holes in garments never were safe)
- Durable yet soft 350gsm fabric
- Unique tailored fit
- 2 Deep fill chest pockets with brass zip
- 2 Hip pockets
- 2 Deep fill side pockets
- 2 Slash pockets to inside
- 1 Tool pocket on right leg
- 1 Pen pocket on left arm
- Flex fit elasticated waist band
- Action back
- Tough triple stitch seam with FR thread
- Concealed YKK zip
- Neck flex Stud closures at top of zip
- Compatible with Envirofluid Safewash – for safe & powerful cleaning at 40°C
- 50mm Loxy® Flame Retardant Hi-Vis tape
- Sizes – UK 36-66