Carbon Fibre Style LifeJackets
£0.00 "All prices ex. VAT"
Certified to 150N for the ISO12402 Standard with an actual tested buoyancy of 182N.
The 275N for the ISO12402 Standard, with an actual tested buoyancy of 310N.
All SeaSafe Life jackets now have NFC tags fitted as standard with Lifejacket details and service history stored so they can easily be read without opening the life jacket.
We can also add any information required to the tag, ie owners contact information, any medical information etc. Please use the drop down below to add any information you require.
SeaSafe Lifejackets are an entirely unique product with a removable front cover which can be interchanged, washed or updated if necessary.
Embroidery options are available for the covers including logos and/or text as required. Pre-operation checks are made simpler with the front cover zip allowing easy access to the firing mechanism to ensure everything is correct.
- 170N Plastic buckle – Manual or Automatic
- 170N Stainless Steel buckle – Manual or Automatic
- 275N Harness & D-ring – Manual
- 170N/275N Harness & D-ring – Automatic
Carbon Fibre Azure, Carbon Fibre Bronze, Carbon Fibre Granite, Carbon Fibre Graphite, Carbon Fibre Silver
- Made in Britain
- Patent Design
- 170N (1.2kg) or 275N (1.5kg) Lifejacket
- 170N 33g CO2 bottle – 275N 60g CO2 bottle
- Oral Backup Inflation
- Manual back-up inflation on Automatic Lifejackets
- Concealed, Pea-less Whistle
- Padded soft & comfortable collar
- Three types of waist belt style to choose from (170N only)
- SOLAS approved Lifejacket Light (optional)
- Limitless fabrics and colours to choose from
- Outside front zip to allow easy access to the firing mechanism & gas (CO2) bottle
- Normal Size Lifejacket fits chest between 68cm -144cm (26” – 56”)
- Extra Large Lifejacket fits chest up to 160cm (63”)
- Single crotch strap fitted as standard
- ISO 12402-3 Life Jacket
- ISO 12402-6 Life Jacket (Manual)
- ISO 12401-8 Harness
- ISO 12402-8 Spray hood (Optional)
We have a collection of extremely useful videos, which you can find here. You can watch a video of Lifejackets which people have customised, how to re-arm and re-pack the Lifejacket, how to change the front cover and how to attach a SOLAS light. The video below demonstrates how to change the front cover of the SeaSafe Lifejacket and gives an insight into how the product works.