Ocean Signal M100
£0.00 "All prices ex. VAT"
Maritime Survivor Locating Device from Ocean Signal has been designed for the professional marine market and offshore workers.
Fitted to a life jacket will automatically activate on inflation of the Lif Jacket or SeaSafe Coat.
Once activated they will transmit an alert to all AIS receivers and AIS enabled plotters in the vicinity also transmitting a 121.5 MHz homing signal in addition to the AIS.
The integrated 66 channel GPS ensures a position update is provided every minute via AIS.
The M100X is designed to meet the European ATEX directive and IECEx approval for use in zone 2 explosive atmospheres.
- Transmit Power(EIRP) – 1Watt
- Frequency – 161.975/162.025MHz
- Baud Rate – 9600Bd
- Synchronisation – UTC
- Transmit Power(EIRP) – 50mW
- Frequency – 21.5MHz
- Temperature Range (Operational) – -20°C – +55°C
- Temperature Range (Storage) – -30°C – +70°C
- Damp Heat (humidity) – 40°C @ 93%
- Waterproof – 10m depth
- Dimensions – 132mm x 53mm x 28mm
- Standards – RTCM SC11901, EN303 098, EN302 961
- M100X – Ex ic T4 Gc