- "Automatic or Manual" is a required field.
- "Belt & Buckle Style" is a required field.
I-Zip 170N LifeJacket – Grey Camo
£0.00 "All prices ex. VAT"
I-Zip 170N Life Jacket is certified to 150N for the ISO12402 standard – tested buoyancy of 170N.
Available in the following styles:
- Lightweight Plastic buckle – Manual or Automatic inflation
- Stainless Steel buckle – Manual or Automatic inflation
- Stainless Steel Harness & D-ring– Automatic inflation
All Life jackets now have NFC tags fitted as standard.
NFC includes Lifejacket specification and service history so they can easily be read. Other information can be added, ie owners contact information, any medical information etc. Please use the drop down below to add any information you require.
The front cover zip allows easy access to the firing mechanism for any pre-operation checks with a unique removable front cover which can be changed, washed or replaced if necessary.
Cover options – Click Here
Embroidery options are available for the covers including logos and/or text as required.
Embroidery Information – Click Here
A full range of spares and accessories are available for I-Zip Lifejackets:
Essential Lifejacket spares – Click here
Other Lifejacket accessories – Click here
MOB Lifesaver information – Click here
- Made in Britain
- Patented design
- Lightweight at only 1.2 kg
- 170 Newton Lifejacket, inflates to 170N
- 33g CO2 bottle
- Oral back-up inflation
- Manual back-up inflation on Automatic Lifejackets
- Concealed, pea-less whistle
- Retro-reflective tape on lung (seen on inflation)
- Padded soft & comfortable collar
- Three types of waist belt style to choose from
- SOLAS approved Lifejacket Light (optional)
- Limitless fabrics and colours to choose from
- Outside front zip to allow easy access to the firing mechanism & gas (CO2) bottle
- Normal Size Lifejacket fits chest between 68cm -144cm (26” – 56”)
- Extra Large Lifejacket fits chest up to 160cm (63”)
- Single crotch strap fitted as standard
- ISO 12402-3 Life Jacket
- ISO 12401 Harness
- ISO 12402-8 Spray hood (Optional)
We have a collection of extremely useful videos, which you can find here. You can watch a video of Lifejackets which people have customised, how to re-arm and re-pack the Lifejacket, how to change the front cover and how to attach a SOLAS light. The video below demonstrates how to change the front cover of the SeaSafe Lifejacket and gives an insight into how the product works.